Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 10: Yekaterinburg


This picture was taken on November 22, 2010.  I was serving in Yekaterinburg and on one of the p-days my zone decided that even though there was snow on the ground and it was probably like -20 Celsius we still wanted to play frisbee.  It was too bad the zone leaders skipped out this week.  I really enjoyed our game and it didn't really feel like it was freezing cold because we were moving around a lot.  The part that may or may not have been the most fun was at the end when we played elders verse sisters.  It was an intense competition but he elders won in the end!


As you can tell here we did play with gloves.  Though I do remember that after a while I did take off my right gloves because it was harder to play frisbee with that glove on.  Then because my hand didn't absolutely freeze without having that glove on I left it off.

No comments: