This picture was taken on December 17, 2011 in Boise, Idaho. Utah State was playing Ohio in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and it wasn't too far away in Boise so I contemplated going. But I didn't have a ticket or a way there. Then three days before the game my brother's friend offered him a ticket but he couldn't go, so he offered me the tickets So two days before the game I ask my friend Grant if he wants to go on a road trip to Boise on that Saturday. He said, "Sure. What are we going to do?" "We are going to the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and also see a friend of mine." "Alright." So we made our way to Boise for the football game Saturday morning. It was a typical Utah State finish. We were winning for much of the game but couldn't get it together at the end of the game. We actually lost in the last 23 seconds but I could see it coming near the beginning of the 4th quarter. So the game wasn't all that good and plus I was cold. Boise is cold in December when you are outside for hours.
I did wear my super awesome Russian hat. My head didn't get cold it was mostly my hands and arms. After the game we went to Carl's Jr. right down the road. It was pretty good. Then we found Sarah and her friends and had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment