I was going to hang on to this picture and not really show it. The reason why is because I think that it would make an awesome album cover or something. But then I realized that I would never actually need a picture like that. So I am posting now. I was at the Helsinki central train/bus station waiting for my bus to come and then I turned around and saw all of these posters and I was like "Perfect!" So then I took a picture, purposely leaving my bag there. I think it looks pretty great.
Monday, September 2, 2013
Day 57: Helsinki
I was going to hang on to this picture and not really show it. The reason why is because I think that it would make an awesome album cover or something. But then I realized that I would never actually need a picture like that. So I am posting now. I was at the Helsinki central train/bus station waiting for my bus to come and then I turned around and saw all of these posters and I was like "Perfect!" So then I took a picture, purposely leaving my bag there. I think it looks pretty great.
Labels:
Album Art,
Bus Station,
Finland,
Helsinki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where were we when Jess decided that she wanted a poster too?
That was when we were in Stockholm and she saw the guy that was taking the poster on the wall.
Post a Comment