I went to Branson, Missouri. It was a lot of fun! We went to a ton of shows and had fun in the amusement park. One of those shows was with all of these live animals. I thought it was the coolest thing ever because, unlike the zoo, these animals were not in cages and were relatively close. They were close because we got there early and so had fantastic seats. I showed the tiger first because it is my favorite.
Then I thought that this parrot was pretty awesome. I mean it is riding a freaking bike! It did a bunch of other things also like: shopping, basketball and riding a scooter
Then, of course, you have to have something to freak everybody out by. Yep. That is a tarantula. It was huge!
Moral of the story: Things at a zoo are cool but nothing beats having them in a big auditorium where you can see better,
No comments:
Post a Comment