Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 15: Camp Frontier


This picture was taken on August 3, 2007 up at Camp Frontier.  I really like archery and have liked it for a while.  Which is a good thing because when I was 13 and I tried to get my archery merit badge but I didn't because I couldn't hold the bowstring back long enough to aim.  But now a couple years later I am able to hold the bowstring back and I am actually able to aim.  This is an interesting picture also because the archery range is no longer down in this field but was moved in 2010 or something to the current place.


This picture was taken in 2011 after the archery range had already been moved to one of the overflow campsites.  Then this year (2012) it looks a little different because one of the projects was to get rid of the downed trees behind the targets.

No comments: