Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 13: High Uintas Wilderness

These pictures were all taken on July 28, 2012.  Matt, Amanda, Travis and I hiked to Scout Falls and Lake Allsop.  It was an awesome hike!  We hiked to Scout Falls which was 5 miles and then continue the 3.5 miles to secluded Lake Allsop.  We told stories, had fun, and wondered at the beauty of nature on the hike but 17 miles is a long ways to stay entertained. We hiked all the way in and all the way out in one day.  To keep myself entertained I took pictures with my camera.  I would take pictures while I was hiking.  I would put a 2 second timer on my camera and then hold my arm out and keep hiking until the camera took the picture.
I guess it was pretty obvious that I was taking this first picture.  Others don't look that way.


Matt picked up on the fact that I was taking pictures pretty quickly

Love Matt's facial expressions

Hurrah! We made it to the lake.

Lake Allsop in the distance.  Amanda caught on this time that I was taking a picture.





These are nice smiles

Travis caught to the smiles, though a picture too late

Dang! We look tired. We were almost back to the trail head by now.


No comments: