Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 6: Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch

This picture was taken on May 23, 2012 when I was at National Camping School at Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch in Colorado.  You can't really tell in the picture what I am doing but I am trying to show off my bruise.  It was a really long drive to Colorado and so we had to entertain ourselves.  The way we entertained ourselves was by playing the game where you hit somebody else when you see double letters or split letters.  Well it was going good because we were around other cars and could punch each other.  But then we got closer to camp and there were less cars.  So then we used signs and anything else.  The game got kind of cared away.  Matt even punched me because we passed through the city of Elizabeth because he doesn't like that name anymore.  This picture was 5 days after we got there and I had developed a pretty good bruise.  I was pretty proud of it.  Grant also got a little bruise.  Matt didn't get a bruise though.  Then Megan was in the picture because I was showing her my bruise.